The Synth earrings are a modern update on the classic hoop earring. When viewed from the side, these earrings form a trapezoid shape. These are made from a 925 Sterling Silver base and plated in 18k yellow gold.
- Pink and green enamel over yellow gold.
- Weight: 11.3g as a pair or 5.65g per ear, these are considered light-weight earrings.
- 925 Sterling Silver base.
- All items are original jewellery designs designed in Sydney.
We use Sendle to deliver both national and international packages. Sendle is committed to offset all carbon emissions for every parcel that we send. To countries where Sendle is not available, Australia Post is used to ship your order.
Please see the following as an estimation of delivery zones and time frame to receive a package.
+ Australia (3-5 working days)
+ New Zealand (10-16 working days)
+ Asia and the Pacific, North America and Western Europe (10-28 working days)
+ Rest of the world (14-30 working days)
Frequently Asked Questions
Will these tarnish easily?
Our jewellery is made from 925 sterling silver with a layer of 18k gold plate. Anything that is not made from solid gold will eventually tarnish over time however can be minimised with special care. See the details on the next FAQ.
How do I care for these?
- Make sure to remove your jewellery before exercising, washing your hands or showering.
- Always apply perfumes, creams and hair care products before wearing your pieces.
- To clean tarnished jewellery, polish gently with a cloth.
- Store in a safe, dry place when not worn to protect them from the elements of daily exposure.
How is this packaged?
All Mother Lingua products come in a beautiful black box, perfect to be gifted for a friend or for yourself!
Free tracked shipping for Australian orders over $80 AUD. Otherwise, shipping is $6 AUD.
Free shipping to Asia Pacific, New Zealand, North America and Western Europe for orders over $150 AUD. Otherwise, shipping varies between $16-17 AUD.